Monday, December 14, 2009

Essential X-mas Music Tracks 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13

So I'm cheating because I fell behind. Things got busy for me at work and at life and I simply had no spare time to do this. I'm giving you 4 songs that I didn't really have a whole lot to say about in list format. Two of them are the promised repeats from earlier entries.

#9 All I Want For Christmas Is You - My Chemical Romance

#10 Jingle Bell Rock - Hall and Oates

#11 Christmas Time in Hollis Queens - Run DMC

#12 Santa Baby - Cynthia Basinet (Thanks to WTD Records for the correction)

#13 Little Saint Nick - The Beach Boys

Sorry to not go the extra mile on this one. I'll try to keep up for the rest of the season

1 comment:

WTD Records said...

MARILYN MONROE never recorded "SANTA BABY". The version is by sultry jazz crooner, CYNTHIA BASINET.

Find her on iTunes and Amazon.