Saturday, December 5, 2009

Essential X-mas Music Track 5



"Christmas Vacation" by Mavis Maples.

I'm not a big laugh out loud alone type person. Normally, if I'm with a whole group of people, and something is funny, I laugh harder that when I'm alone or even with Kristen.

This weekend, while lazing around watching TV, I came across National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Those who know me know that this is my favorite Christmas movie of all time. It's also one of the few movies that, even though I've seen it a trillion times, I still will laugh out loud at. I couldn't even pick a favorite line in that movie if I had to. But the best character in the movie is Aunt Bethany. I never knew that the actress (Mae Questel) was also the voice of Betty Boop. Here's a montage for you.

No comments: