Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Essential Christmas Music- Track 2



My dear friend Joey feels roughly the same way I do about Christmas music. I think it comes with working or having worked in retail. It's all you hear from 2 months.

One night we got to talking about Christmas music and I brought up Bruce Springsteen's rendition of "Santa Clause is Coming to Town". Joey's response to me was "Generally, I'm pretty indifferent to Christmas and not much of a fan of Christmas music, but if I'm flipping through the radio, the first time I catch that song, I get really into Christmas and it usually sticks with me through the season."

So that's track 2. As a sneak preview of things to come, this is one of 2 songs that will appear on this list again.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

waiting for alexis to comment... either "why wasn't that no 1?" or if you're counting down, "why wasn't this the big christmas eve or christmas day selection?!" in any case, glad it is on the list. it's a good one.

do you have the "very special christmas" cds?