1. Lose 70 lbs.
1a. Work out a minimum of 4 days a week, but shooting for 5
- Well I got up to 3 days a week this week again. We're getting closer, but haven't hit that 4 days a week goal. I only lost 1 lb this week, putting me at 7 total lbs. I say only, but I need to remember that any weight loss is a positive.
2. Read 40 books
- I'm in the middle of my second book. It's a very interesting and funny look at Puritan life called "The Wordy Shipmates" by Sarah Vowell.
9. Be a better friend.
- I've got a lot of insecurities. When I am joking around about things with friends, it comes off as passive aggressive. All of these things are becoming a point of worry in my head as far as how I'm percieved by others. I'm going to work on going with the flow and enjoying the time I spend with the people I'm spending time with rather than worrying about the whereabouts of the people I'm not with.
12. Try some other new food every month
- Had a fail on this this week. I had the opportunity to try many different wild game burgers inexpensively this weekend. Kangaroo, Ostrich, Buffalo, and Wild Boar all would have been a great first "new food." But we didn't do it. Next time I go to the Hop Haus, I'll be trying the Kangaroo burger for sure.