Thursday, March 13, 2008

Just a few orders of business

I was reading up on an aquaintences blog this morning and he had some old posts about finshing all the crosswords in (I'm assuming) the Tribune for a whole week. I do the Red Eye (for those of you who don't live in Chicago, it's the MetroTimes but it comes out everyday instead of once a week). I've been thinking I'm going to set a goal like this for myself. So starting today I want to solve all the crosswords until next Thursday. This comes on the back of me swearing off the Red Eye so I could get more reading done. So I've decided also not to really read the RedEye anymore. A quick scan to see if anything interesting is in there and then I'm done. I don't think I could go without some of the columns.

I'm going to my first Cubs game in just over a month. I'm really excited. I can't get into too much detail because it's a suprise for someone, but my company is partly owned by the Tribune who owns the Cubs, so we had like 5 games of half price tickets so Infield Bleachers were 8 bucks. I'm pretty stoked.

Everyone is so sullen on the train.

I've been at my desk for three days and today, we're moving to a different floor! I hope there's more people around, I'm interested in making some friends. I'll be on the same floor as the Wii. Hopefully, I'll also have a better view.

No comments: