Thursday, March 25, 2010

Life Lessons I've Recently Learned From Monopoly



- Early in your life, you should buy property.

- If you wind up in jail early in life, pay your bail and get out fast. Later in life, you might as well chill out and try to get out for free.

- Build on your land as soon as you can. You can always fall back on that property later.

- Going into debt early in your life may pay off in the long run, if you make the right investments.

- The rich will always get richer.

- Despite playing the game right, wrong, or however you play, the roll of the dice is always going to be the ultimate factor.

- Finally, you'll always be able to roll doubles 3 times in a row, but never a 4th time once you're in jail.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I always hated this game because I never won....I wonder if that means I suck at life.