1. Lose 70 lbs. That's less than 2 lbs a week, but more than 1.
1a. Work out a minimum of 4 days a week, but shooting for 5.
- Still trying to get into a regular routine. Kristen, Alicia, and I are all working with a site called myfitnesspal.com which has all the calorie tracking and goal building capabilities of sparkpeople (the site I used to use) with a facebook-esque friend following feature. I think it's been really helpful.
2. Read 40 books. That's less than 1 book a week but more than I currently read.
- I'm on to book 4. I'm not happy to say this, because it means I was wrong, but so far, I'm loving Harry Potter. I think I can attribute this to Kevin Smith and Scott Mosier's Smodcast because they've had 2-3 podcasts specifically about HP that have absolutely slayed me. Reading the books, I can think back and laugh at all their bits.
3. Continue to pay down my debt.
- My credit card company called me the other day to let me know that thanks to Obama's legislation on Credit Cards, I won't be allowed to go over my credit limit. That is, unless I give them my permission to allow that, and then, if I need to go over my limit I can, for a 37 dollar fee. If you ask me, only an idiot would ok that. I'd rather have my card declined if I'm going to go over my limit.
6. Let Kristen know how much I love her everyday.
- We've been together 4 years today. Can you believe that?
8. Become a better improviser.
- We had such a great rehearsal last night. I want to see my team grow to have more fun with each other on stage. I know there's a lot I can do to contribute to that goal. In other news, we were nominated for Best New Team at iO. This is nothing super special, but I think it's great, because there's only 10 of us and I think it takes more than our 10 votes to get nominated. So someone outside of our group thinks we belong there.
12. Try some other new food every month
- I'm having Fondue for the first time tonight.
13. Find a new job.
- A few minutes ago I got my student membership to the Illinois Paralegal Association. In one hour, I'll be interviewing for my internship with a local law firm.