Thursday, January 8, 2009

Employment situation

Had a job interview yesterday. Of the 3 I've gone on, this is the first job I really would want. It's a sales job with an 8 person marketing company and from what it sounds like I would be the Inside Sales force (calling the companies, prospecting, qualifying the opportunities) and then the president of the company would be the Outside Sales force, going out and meeting with prospects to make deals, and then we would tag team to actually get the deal signed.

It's funny, the one avenue that hasn't yielded many results is Careerbuilder.com. I haven't found hardly any prospects there. Big ups to Monster and Craigslist.

I'm going grocery shopping today and I've put together a menu of about 8 scrumptious meals. Combinations of old favorites (Chicken and Dumplings, Turkey Tacos, etc.) and new favorites (Pesto Chicken Rolls, Baked Pork Chops) I love to cook. I just wish I had a better palate and was able to make myself eat more veggies.

No comments: