Sunday, February 8, 2009

It's good to be back.

These last few weeks have been really positive for me. Getting a job would be the icing on the cake.

For those of you out there who don't know, Kristen blew my mind for my birthday. She covertly got my brother and three of my best friends to come out to Chicago and suprise me on my birthday. When you put that up against last years birthday where I invited 15 people to go to a bar and not one positive response was garnered, I would say this birthday was exponentially better.

To combine with all of that, I've met some improvisors who like the way I play and like me, do not feel like once a week in class is enough play time. I've gotten to sit in on some really fun shows with one sort of "pick up" team and tonight I sat in on a rehearsal with a more formal team. I'm not sure the motivation said team has in inviting me to the rehearsal, but I'm hoping that it was to evaluate how I play and ask me to join their team. I would love to be on a team again.

I constantly desire to make this into a photoblog. I have my camera, but I never remember to take pictures. Tomorrow is another day.

No comments: