1. Lose 70 lbs. That's less than 2 lbs a week, but more than 1.
1a. Work out a minimum of 4 days a week, but shooting for 5.
- Only worked out two days this week. My birthday weekend was a calorie filled diet destroyer. The scale that I had rigged (rather than buying a new one when the piece broke off) needs to be re-rigged. All of this leads to me not weighing in this morning and not seeing the damage done. To be fair, most of my eating was one giant meal a day and then not eating the rest of the day. Saturday, for example, we ate a gigantic lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, and simply could not eat another thing the whole day.
2. Read 40 books. That's less than 1 book a week but more than I currently read.
- Still working on book #2, so I'm not really on pace.
4. Continue to stick to my budget.
- Spent a lot of money this weekend, but also received a lot of money.
5. Live more life.
- Man oh man, we did a lot of fun stuff this weekend.
6. Let Kristen know how much I love her everyday.
- Having fun with Kristen always reminds me just how much I love her. We were very lovey dovey this weekend.
13. Find a new job.
- I have my internship interview on Friday, which I'm hoping will lead to an internship with a firm I like, which could lead to a job offer near the end. Had a bad day at work, which was a motivator to start really looking instead of talking about it.
15. Participate in the mini sprint Chicago Triathalon in August.
- I've done some more research and talked with Kristen about the Triathalon. I'm going to do the mini-sprint for a couple of reasons. The main reason is that, even though it's the easiest one, it will be a challenge, but a challenge I can hit head on. Also, the big one, it's cheaper.