Saturday, June 6, 2009



I know you've all been wondering where I've been.

Well I've begun my new adventure studying the law. No, I'm not making my parents proud and going to law school. At least, not now, but probably not ever. I'm actually taking classes at Loyola to get my paralegal certification. It's a lot like being a lawyer, except less money, no being able to argue in court or give legal advice, and more job security.

Yesterday I registered for my last iO class. The next step after this class is to get on a team and never, ever get myself cut. Obviously, that's not the only reason I took the classes, but I've had so much fun there, I don't want to leave.

Other than that, not much has been going on. Kristen and I went to see Jenny Lewis last night and she was really great. Hopefully this can be the beginning of us going to more shows together, because I miss it alot.

No comments: