Monday, July 19, 2010



So the Museum of Science and Industry is doing a...I guess you'd call it a promotional event, where someone will spend 30 days basically imprisoned in the Museum and blogging about their experience. As anyone reading this knows, I'm a great blogger, so of course I considered entering. It would be interesting and I would receive 10 grand plus prizes upon completion. In the end though, I know that the time away from Kristen, my friends, the Internet (to an extent), and just my life would probably break me.

What I did come up with is a list of a couple of things I could spend 30 days doing (Morgan Spurlock eat your heart out).

- Eating pizza
- Drinking only milk
- Watching only movies (that means no broadcast tv, no hulu, no TV on DVD, only films)
- Listen to only Blink-182
- Write a handwritten letter to a different person.
- Read a play daily (This one might actually have legs. I could start a new blog called 30 Plays in 30 Days)

Any other suggestions?

Here's the link in case you think you're up for the challenge.

http://www.msichicago.org/matm/?loc=interstitialskip

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I definitely thought of you when I read about this in the paper...you should apply!