I promised you guys an update on my life. Here's what's going on.
- I came to a standstill on my weight loss for a couple of weeks. I've identified the problem and made some changes to attempt to over come them.
- I'm reading alot. Not as much as I could be, but I'm reading alot. I'm at the top of the hill as far as the Harry Potter series goes. I've got a great deal of books lined up to read when I finish.
- I've been investigating some job prospects for when I'm done with school.
- Speaking of school, I've got one week left in my Environmental Law class and 3 weeks left on my internship.
- Speaking of my internship, I'm working 2 days a week with a small Insurance Defense firm downtown. I really enjoy the work so far. It's very interesting. I think I'm really going to enjoy being a paralegal.
- Things are going swimmingly with You People. Tuesday is one of my favorite days of the week.
- My grandmother is very sick. The docs are taking something of a "wait and see" approach. I think we've all been prepared for the inevitable for some time, but it doesn't make it easier.
I think that wraps it all up.
Oh! If you aren't already, start watching Glee.
I'm considering a second blog focuses specifically on my adventures trying to become a paralegal. We'll see about that though. I don't think I should commit to a second blog until I can update my first one more regularly.