Wednesday, July 1, 2009



Yesterday, in my Legal Research and Writing class, we were learning how to use the two main online sources of legal research. On the Lexis application, there is a search engine for public records. I volunteered to let the teacher search my name. When he did, so much cool stuff came out. They knew that Kristen and I had some sort of relationship (since we share an address) and so many other neat little things. I also was able to see the name and social security number of the homeowner who was receiving the goods purchased with the credit cards opened in my name a few years ago.

In other school related news, I've gotten all my midterms back. I got the hat trick! 3 tests, 3 A's!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Congratulations!!! I am imagining the flames shooting out of the scoreboard and the horns sounding!! Keep it up! You're going for the Cup!!

Alicia said...

Whoa!!! great job on the A's

Alexis said...

Congrats on those good grades! Doesn't it feel good? Keep up the good work & blog updates!